Perfect Cannabis-Infused Punches To Try This Fall
Punches are ideal for this season, and they are easy to make, too. Just combine all the ingredients, stir, chill, and you are good. The best punches are made by layering complementary flavors. Adding terpene-laden cannabis enhances both taste and effect, changing the overall experience of classic punch drinks.
The following drink recipes are adapted to the addition of cannabis tinctures. You may use whichever infused tincture you prefer, but there are a few specific strains which terpenes amplify each drink. If you do not want to make a tincture, check the menus of your local dispensaries.
Cheers to this fall!
Sparkling Sativa-Pear Punch
This punch is super pink; it can cheer up anyone! If you need a drink for lazy fall afternoons on the porch with friends, this one is right on top. Here’s what you need:
- Two parts pear nectar/pear juice
- Two parts Prosecco (for a non-alcoholic punch, choose lemon-lime soda)
- One part cranberry juice
- 10mg-worth of cannabis tincture (select Jack Candy, Alice in Wonderland, or Vortex)
- Garnish with pear slice or freshly grated nutmeg
Adding cannabis to this pomegranate/grapefruit concoction highlights bright citrus notes and deep dark pomegranate colors. This drink is bold and beautiful, absolutely perfect for a cozy evening at home. Here’s what you need:
- Two parts pomegranate juice
- One part grapefruit vodka (try Absolut or drop the alcohol by subbing in soda water)
- One part fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
- 10mg-worth of cannabis tincture (you may want to try Dream Berry, Citrix, or Grapefruit)
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds or a grapefruit wheel
Autumn Apple Indica Punch
Want something non-alcoholic? This punch is everything you may dream of: crisp, fresh, juicy, and refreshing. The perfect way to melt seasonal stress away. Here’s what you need:
- Three parts apple cider
- Two parts cranberry juice
- One part ginger beer
- 10mg-worth of cannabis tincture (try Butter OG, Cream Caramel, or Love Potion #9)
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and a cinnamon stick
Warning: always use both cannabis and alcohol responsibly. Never drive after consuming. Be careful around homemade edibles and drink — always check potency before.
This post is based on this Leafly material.
(Sweedsy in no way encourages illegal activity and would like to remind its readers that marijuana usage continues to be an offense under Federal Law, regardless of state marijuana laws. To learn more, click here.)